How do I learn more about the Worcester Regional Food Hub Kitchen? The first step is to email Shon Rainford at email@example.com to set up a tour and consultation. We will discuss your business needs, any fees and project information, resources and requirements to become a participant business, and the permitting/licensing process. We will also give you a tour of our facility and storage areas.
I think I would like to start a food business, but am not sure where to begin?
We are happy to meet with those interested in starting a food business for a tour and information session, no matter if you are an established business or just have a great idea. We would like to help you as early in the process as possible so you can get on the right track from the beginning. We will give you a lot of great information, resources, and help with a timeline to help with your planning and decision making.
Becoming a Member
Prior to actually using the Kitchen, we will guide you through the following steps:
- Submit a completed WRFH Kitchen Application
- Submit a copy of your liability insurance certificate with the Worcester County Food Bank and Worcester Regional Chamber of Commerce named as additionally insured
- Submit a copy of any appropriate and necessary municipal or state licensing
- Submit copies of both ServSafe Food Safety Manager and Allergen Awareness certificates for the identified “person in charge” for each tenant business
- Submit a $200 refundable security deposit
- Submit a completed and signed Kitchen Rental Agreement
What fees are associated with use of the kitchen?
Kitchen Use – $25 per hour
Staffing – $20 per hour
Consultation – $25 per hour
Bottler Use – $100 flat fee
Additional Storage Fees
|Per Shelf||Per Cage|
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.