How do I learn more about the Worcester Regional Food Hub Kitchen? The first step is to email Neil Rogers at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a tour and consultation. We will discuss your business needs, any fees and project information, resources and requirements to become a participant business, and the permitting/licensing process. We will also give you a tour of our facility and storage areas.
I think I would like to start a food business, but am not sure where to begin?
We are happy to meet with those interested in starting a food business for a tour and information session, no matter if you are an established business or just have a great idea. We would like to help you as early in the process as possible so you can get on the right track from the beginning. We will give you a lot of great information, resources, and help with a timeline to help with your planning and decision making.
Becoming a Member
Prior to actually using the Kitchen, we will guide you through the following steps:
- Submit a completed WRFH Kitchen Application
- Submit a copy of your liability insurance certificate the Worcester County Food Bank and Worcester Regional Chamber of Commerce named as additionally insured
- Submit a copy of any appropriate and necessary municipal or state licensing
- Submit copies of both ServSafe Food Safety Manager and Allergen Awareness certificates for the identified “person in charge” for each tenant business
- Submit a $200 refundable security deposit
- Submit a completed and signed Kitchen Rental Agreement
What if I want to use the kitchen for a class or event?
If you are interested in using the facility for cooking classes or events, you may not need to be permitted. Please contact us to discuss your options.
What fees are associated with use of the kitchen?
Please email email@example.com